How do you lead a fast pace procurement organization in times of change?
There are of course many ways and experiences. There are also special times and we will learn how the past months have affected procurement at PostNord. During this session you will also draw from experiences leading an organization and industry changing quickly. Hear how PostNord have enabled an agile way of working, raised awareness internally and externally about the role of procurement and what and how they have chosen to digitize to support company growth.
- How have PostNord implemented a new, flexible and agile organization?
- What does it take being a leader in a fast pace organization?
- In what ways have awareness regarding procurement benefits throughout the Group been raised?
- To what extent are procurement processes (end-to-end) digitized?
- What does agile mean to you – and are you?
- How well do you manage to engage with the business and suppliers to reach set targets?
- What competences do you seek when developing your procurement organization?
As CPO, Lena is responsible for the strategic sourcing for the PostNord Group, including all countries and group function. The responsibility includes maximizing the benefit of PostNord’s buying power by consolidating the PostNord Group’s needs, which amounts to approximately SEK 8 billion annually.
In 2019, PostNord delivered 2.9 billion letters and shipments, 179 million parcels to the Nordic region’s 27 million residents and two million businesses.About us postnord.com