Coloplast develops and markets products and services that make life easier for people with very private and personal medical conditions. Employing more than 10.000 people and with products available in more than 100 countries, we are one of the world´s leading medical device companies.
• Lead commercial negotiations throughout the organization
• Lead the continuous development of negotiation competences in Procurement.
• Support sale-side negotiations
• Participate in raising the negotiation competences throughout the Coloplast organization
• Lead or participate in ad hoc projects, strategic initiatives and planning activities
• Development of new Category Management setup, moving from cost driven to value driven mind-set including, a clear governance structure and improved SMI and extensive customer management. Including a MBA master thesis on Procurement Excellence at Coloplast.
• Training category managers and supplier managers to engage stakeholders using supply side information and form category strategies based upon business objectives.
• Preparing and executing termination of distribution/agent agreement in several countries.
• Training sale-side organization in negotiations excellence.