Listen to peers sharing thoughts and ideas about matters that matter right now.
What role can procurement play ensuring sustainability strategies come true?
The world needs it, companies taking action to ensure a more sustainable future. To meet our own needs without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs. Annual reports and corporate mission and vision statements are filled with them – the promise of safe guarding natural resources as well as social and economic resources. Sustainability is more and more becoming a strategic imperative every day.
In the middle of those strategies you find procurement and an ecosystem of suppliers. Supply chains becoming increasingly complex. Procurement ensuring both resources are used efficient and that company solutions and offerrings are sustainable.
During this session you will learn about how different industries perceive sustainable procurement strategies and operations.
- Which sustainability goals have your company set up (Net Zero, Circular, Social Trust etc.)?
- What does sustainable procurement and responsible sourcing mean to you?
- How do you translate your corporate sustainability goals to procurement strategies and operations?
- What financial and revenue connected impact have you found working with sustainable procurement?
- What impact have and will standardization have enabling sustainability targets within procurement and supply chain management?
- How are you controlling and engaging with your supplier ecosystem to ensure insight?
- In what ways are you monitoring sustainability KPIs and supplier commitment in end to end operations?
Sophie Arildsson | Senior Manager – Sustainable Sourcing | Orka & Fredrik Taube | Head of Sourcing Business Development | Ericsson