Learn from and discuss with Lovisa – on-site or online:
A year on and a pandemic wiser – what happened to sustainability and agile strategies?
Cars are becoming ”computer on wheels” and the need for speed to market and behavior responsiveness is constantly increasing. As is the demand and desire to be a part of creating a more sustainable future. What does that mean for a procurement organization in a car manufacturing company becoming a provider of mobility solutions?
A year ago at Sourcing Outlook we learned from Volvo Cars. How they in the midst of changing the entire corporate structure and market offer have really highly set sustainability targets. How they are choosing to have 12 weeks program increment planning within global business development which procurement is a vital part of. How they will use their 200 BSEK purchasing power to make a real difference for our planet and the people on it.
And so came COVID-19. During this session we will continue to learn about how Volvo Cars are developing their sustainability efforts and agile way of working. We will learn how that may or may not have been affected by the pandemic and what will happen next.
- How does agile affect the Procurement organization, frameworks and hierarchies?
- In what ways have sustainability efforts developed the past year?
- What will the road Volvo Cars is on mean to procurement ahead?
Following the keynote – Discuss:
- How have – if it have – COVID-19 affected strategies and operations at Volvo Cars and your company?
- How does extensive sustainability efforts fit into a fast paste company working in an agile way?
- What are pros and cons with an agile framework?
- Which are the keys to successful agile at scale and what will continuous improvement consist of?