She knows what she is talking about. Welcome to join either of the two sessions hosted by Katy at Basware! Below what you will be discussing – sharing experiences and insights in the group. The mission statement conclude what we aim to give you after joining this session.
After this session you will walk away with a broader knowledge into how others are managing requesting and ordering services. You will learn about market developments in this area and get concrete advice. How You can increase services spend visibility and control.
How are you developing efficiency and insight when Requesting and Ordering Services (ROS)?
Ordering and following up the purchase of services have for long been a challenge. Services such as consulting services, marketing related services, cleaning services, etc. are often requested by ”needers” (an employee that doesn’t necessarily belong to the “procurement” organization or acts as a professional buyer). Demanding user friendly yet structured ways to make requests and follow up on company policy compliance. Requiring supplier insight ensuring quality, performance and SLA (service level agreements) follow through. During this session you will learn from Katy with many years experiences within procurement. You will also learn from the peer group joining this session.
To be discussed;
- How do your needers request services today?
- What are the biggest challenges you are facing when the needers request and order services?
- How do you ensure CSR (including local buying), possible related company policies when requesting and ordering services?
- Has the past crisis changed the way services are requested today?
- How do you receive these services, including quality, performance, SLA? How do the suppliers report on services performed?
- What are the biggest challenges in verifying that the services are being delivered according to the order?