Join this session with a peer group to discuss how to improve supply chain agility and adaptation to changes. The past year has placed this topic in the front and here you will meet a peer group sharing the same interests as you!
How is disruption driving the evolution of the digital supply chain?
From pandemics to political uncertainty, climate disasters to government regulations, forces out of our control continue to disrupt supply chains and push organizations to find new markets and routes to market, to embrace new opportunities and meet changing customer demands.
Near shoring, dual-sourcing and diversification all require unprecedented agility – rapid enablement and integration with new partners, often non-traditional partners, is critical. Manual paper-based processes simply do not scale.
During this session you will discuss the trends driving your supply chains to rapidly adapt and how digitization and integration can help manage the risk of disruption.
- How digitized is your supply chain, and how much value do you think 100% digitization would bring?
- What have been the main forces driving supply chains to evolve in 2021?
- What are the key lessons learned from recent supply chain disruptions?
- What are the critical tools / technology that can help minimised disruption?
- What trends do you think will improve supply chains for 2022?
- What does the intelligent supply chain of the future look like and how do we get there?